A bit of everything. Many sides of my life reflecting a lot of personalities

Monday, August 11, 2008

Vacation part 1

I think for Bangkok, everybody knows Khaosan Road.
So this one is dedicated only for Khaosan Road.

A quiet interesting road. The road was somehow created to fulfil the need of the backpackers in Bangkok.
Here I met a lot of people from different countries. Some people I got acquainted with were from US, Korea, Japan, Germany.
There are couple of hostels you can book there. The price is reasonable. I paid about 11 euros a night. You can get even cheaper. I was just too lazy to move.
The food. Wow. Can't complain at all. Especially with the price tag. For the food most of the time you can't bargain.
Clothes, accessories, etc. Here you have to bargain. Always start at least from 30% of the offered price. Some of them you can not really bargain. Example t-shirt. They have somehow a common agreed price between the sellers. :-(.




No comments: