A bit of everything. Many sides of my life reflecting a lot of personalities

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Churchgoers

I know it is very easy for me to see weaknesses in other people than too look in the mirror.

Please don't mind me, don't mind what I am about to write.

Sometimes I found in the church a lot of phony-ness, hypocrite, mess up people.

Yes it is true that only the sinners need God. Or only the people who believe that they are a sinners need God. For other they can keep lying.

Still sometimes I could not stand the act of hypocrite and phony-ness. Like the smile, hugging things, small chats-warm chats thing, telling other they are caring about the other, etc. Come on. Don't say thing or act thing you don't really mean it.

Yes I am a sinner as well as a hypocrite. I did a lot of things, where people will ask me about my religion, and so on.
Yes I am bold. I say directly what I don't like for other people it looks like a stab to the chest. I don't stab from the back.

It is not that we supposed to be example for others. To be the light of the world. To help the other.

How can we do that, if we have a lot of liars. For me people who trick the government to get money, so they don't need to work, or to pretend to be very sick or ill so can be lazying around, is not a good example of people. People who tried to find any excuses so they don't need to do what they need to do like to find a job or even to do the job, that you are given for.

Complaining about the job their having. Or even do not want to do the job, try to find what they like, such as missionary. Come on. If the Guy up there wants you to do the job, He will show you, He will open the way. Do not push what you want to be His will. If you don't get the money enough from the job you are having. Then live according to what you have. I have been through a lot of things, a lot of difficult things. Do I cry out loud to anyone for this? I've done all type of jobs, from a not descent job until what I have now. I did that without annoying others.

Sorry for this rant. As I said I am also a hypocrite....


No comments: