A bit of everything. Many sides of my life reflecting a lot of personalities

Sunday, August 31, 2008

hear no evil see no evil speak no evil


Prolog

this one takes a long prolog. 2 Stories led to my wisdom of a day.




1st story

well might be some of you have seen this funny movie. I guess most probably you don't. It is quiet old. It is about a blind and a deaf, who were witnessing a murder. The problem each of them had only a glimpse of the scene. The blind one smelled the parfum, the deaf saw the legs. Due to some coincidences, etc, they were pursued by the police and the murders. The police thought they were the murders. The murders wanted to know what did they know.
The film were shown in 1989 with Richard Pryor, Gene Wilder and Kevin Spacey.

2nd story

Martin Luther said you can preach about anything as long as it is not longer than 45 minutes. Well my preacher talk always too long. Sometimes i fell asleep. Sigh....
The story is about guarding ourself. What you say influences what you believe. What you read, hear and see influences your mind.

Coming back


Somehow the Guy up there trying to say something to me. What i feed into my life is the one that I will reap. I see, do, hear many bad things. I'd even made a lot of expensive jokes as well as dirty jokes. This has to be stopped.
What I plant (put into my mind) is the one what I wil reap. For that I will try my best.

No comments: