A bit of everything. Many sides of my life reflecting a lot of personalities

Saturday, August 23, 2008

they are my life

one of my team members is from France.
So french guy, a truly french guy.
He is very funny and very tall.
Anyway one day we hac a workshop. I gave them a quiz to know everything about everybody. In 5 minutes they had to collect all what they can about other people. :-D Quiet amusing.
One thing did struck me. When I started the quiz, which sounded like: how can you describe the guy in front of you with one word. The other colleague described this french guy with children. And it was right. Because he loves his children sooooooo much. He'd even say that his children were his life. His wallpaper laptop was a photo of his 2 daughters.
Wow amazing. Is it the way it is if you have a family, your priority changes suddenly. Your family is your number one.
So guys it is not only in Asian it is everywhere.

No comments: