A bit of everything. Many sides of my life reflecting a lot of personalities

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

what a day

my sister is missing in action.
I was so stressful loking for her around the world today. Went to her boyfriend's apartment, to her dorm. Calling a lot of people even the university, her friend, my friend, the information center. etc.
found out she is okay. Actually IN HOLIDAY WITH HER BOYFRIEND without telling me. I am going to blast her, when she come. :-D this naughty little creature....

more later. It is past midnight. I just came home drop death tired. Doing 3 hours sport to minimish my anger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA... "this naughty little creature....???"... Wow, what a nice way to show how much you love your sister. It's just sweet.. :)

btw, I'm a crazy about sport too, especially when I found out that I had a coroner heart disease's symptom... n my doctor told me to do exercise minimum 30 minutes a day. That's why I do jogging around my residence everyday.

Anger management??... hmm, I sense the feeling of your anger on something, but I don't know what. Hopely it's not so "big" problem.

Good Morning, Be so blessed,
Silly (@ 05.15 am, Indonesia)