A bit of everything. Many sides of my life reflecting a lot of personalities

Saturday, May 03, 2008

annoying girl

SHITTT....

I turned my head, saw a woman dress like a man, walked like a man, talked like a man. But I knew she was a woman, because her voice and her not hairy legs. Smooth. :-D

This woman complained the whole time. 2nd time when she tried to put her bike inside the subway. Oh yeah here we can take bike inside the subway. But let me describe what she wore, not whore. :-D black t-shirt with white undies (yes I did see it), black jeans but only until knees. Black sporty sunglasses.

Back to the complain drama. She is such a drama queen. She complained to difficult to put the bike in her first choice of place. Then she moved directly in front of me and put the bike between the seats (mine and hers). Then the bike started to slid. She complained. She opened her book, tried to write and complain again that it was too shaky (remember we were inside a subway), it was too loud, etc. I was like, should I leave this crazy pathetic loser to another seat. Then I decided to stay and turned my ipod louder. :-D

what an annoying girl.

complaining to herself all the time for what?

No comments: