A bit of everything. Many sides of my life reflecting a lot of personalities

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Bali...

in a short I will be in my home country. Yuppie. Well it will be only a short couple of weeks. I will be travelling to Thailand & Indonesia (Jakarta, Bali, possibly Bandung or Jogja).
Been ashamed that I have travelled in a lot of countries (due to my job). But I haven't really travelled in Indonesia. The last time when I was in Bali, was 18 years ago. I was a small kid then.....I don't come from a rich family, actually we were just an average family (no car hehehe). Well we were not poor, because I have seen what poor is. I knew that we were not poor at all. But we were also not rich, so vacation or travelling we didn't have it in our mind, neither we expect to have that every year. We were in Bali cause we were travelling together with our other relatives in a minibus. That was tiring....
So this time I will be surely in Bali. Enjoying my time. And in Bangkok I lost my contact with my friends from the university (I was studying in an international university, that was awesome, will tell about this later). But I heard you can go shopping a lot of things there. That what I am planning to do there. In Jakarta I will have to meet many of my relatives, which mostly I don't really care about (only some of them I do care). Well they are not really nice people. They have been behaving nasty to my parents (due to that we were not rich or something like that). It is not to say that now we are rich. Not at all. We do doing quite well. All of us (me and my siblings) are doing really well. We dont have jaguar or porsche or things like that. But we are doing well. My parents are really proud of us.

No comments: