A bit of everything. Many sides of my life reflecting a lot of personalities

Thursday, May 01, 2008

cars, LV bags, hugo boss suits, etc, etc

to be honest, some of people in my team driving nice car. I am not realy saying luxury, because this is depending on how you define it. But it is a bit funny because I am driving public transportation. hehehe. It is not because I am too stingy to buy a car. No I just sold my car. And in this city I live I don't need a car. Reason for me not to have car:
- I can reach any place with public transportation. Here is really great.
- I dont need to spin my head to find a parking lot. Really difficult here.
- taxes, very ugly thing at the moment.
- gasoline, very retard expensive (about 17000IDR/litre)
- parking space (monthly about 1.4 million IDR/month for garage and 25000IDR for a short time parking)
- I don't like to get "candid camera" photo due to over limit speed. I tend to drive quiet fast and this is very expensive.

Call me funny, but I like my comfortable area, where I only need to sit and read books in my between time....
As far as I know. Not to generalize Jakarta's people. They tend to show off. Showing what they have. What kind of cars, what kind of handbags, or what kind of trade mark they are using as shirt or so on. Well I do posses a lot of things like those (except handbags of course). But I don't wear thing to be shown. Like with embroilled big tag brand on the chest or shoulder. Sorry for me this is really out of the zone.

Come on people. You are who you are. You are not what you wear.

If you see me after office time you will be thinking: ah student or just a normal student wth no money. Cause I tend to wear normal t-shirts and bad jeans hehehehe. I don't care because I feel relaxed with this thing. I don't want to wear suit after office hour. what for.... I want people to like for I am, not for what I have.

No comments: