A bit of everything. Many sides of my life reflecting a lot of personalities

Monday, July 30, 2007

sleeping......

yes I am already at home. not so likely isn't it. :-D but I try to relax and get some time off. I still feel some pain from my operation.

Oh yeah I haven't written anything regarding my operation.

So 2 weeks ago I had an operation in my belly. Had somehow polyps in my intestine and the doctor had to cut them out. The operation was great it was efficient (fast and perfect). But the pain after the operation was horrible.

The first 2 days I couldn't take a pee (urinate). It was really scary. I though it will burst due to the pressure. I was so afraid so I talked with the nurse. The nurse said that if this continues, I had to take catheter inside my penis. Thinking of that. I was like OH MY GOD (remember the Janice from Friends :-D) So I tried to concentrate as hard as possible to urinate. It took me about 30 minutes until the water came out (after 4 tries). It was such a relieve. Thinking about catheter forced me to use all of my strength to take a pee.

Remembe He-Man? So I was using all the power from the universe so I can use all my muscle inside my body to force the water moving through the system until the head of my penis.

Thanks God!

Can you imagine that thing inserted inside your penis. Ugghhh. No way. I hate it. It looks like the worst thing ever.

No comments: