A bit of everything. Many sides of my life reflecting a lot of personalities

Friday, July 27, 2007

I was reading some blogs at the moment, because I can not do much things at the moment. :-( Yes I have just been operated for small problem. Due to this operation. I was in the most unproductive time of my life. Can't do anything. Can only lay down and watching talk show. Never knew that Talk Shows are the most embarrassing and the most boring show ever shown. :-D
Anyway I am quiet glad that I almost get back to normal life again. My body is on the recovering tour. This is magnificent. I should thank the doctors (surgeons) and the nurses there. They were great. They were very efficient and very caring to us, the patients.
Most of all to God for let me get through this thing to understand everything is under His control not my control. To just depend on Him totally.

No comments: