A bit of everything. Many sides of my life reflecting a lot of personalities

Monday, July 30, 2007

shaven

ok ok I admit they shaved me for the operation. But I don't recall it at all. Since I was under full anesthetic. Just feeling wierd. To see shaven me. :-D
They also shave my right thight. Thought I don't understand till now why they did that. My theory is that they wanted to try how sharp the razor is, so they tried it first with my thight. :-D

The other story with the anesthetia, the doctor/surgeon was asking me at the beginning, if I wanted to have full or partial. And he told me for this operation usually the patient will get partial one.

But hey its me. I dont want to see what are they doing with my body. So I told them to give me the full one. So I just need to wake up after everything was done.

The other thing is the operation process here is like mass production. You just lie in the queue, come in get cut, and get out. It is so amazing how you can even optimize the operation hall into a profitable and cost efficient process.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Since when u write blog too..
anyway...