A bit of everything. Many sides of my life reflecting a lot of personalities

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

me and a very good friend of me

me: argghhhhhhhhh I am drop death tired sick, etc, etc
he: then see a doctor
me: I dont have time. I have so many deadlines. I have to submit many things this week
he: health is more important
me: I know I will have to make an appointment
== yes in this country you have to make appointment to see a doctor == the problem is how could you plan that you will get sick ==
== 10 minutes later ==
he: got bored here
me: why
he: == so out of the record == cannot be published here ==
me: try you best, melt yourself, break the ice
== 10 minutes later ==
me: Got problem with Christianity
he: why
me: I never admit to anyone that I am a Christian
he: why
me: cause i have a lot of issues with my faith and my life
he: dont get into too deep where you will at the end try to mix Christianity with action. To get salvation through act
me: no, not like that. I have a lot of issues at the moment. Where until I can settle it I wont say I am a Christian. I believe in Jesus yes I do. But I won't tell anyone that I have Christianity as religion. I am trying to build relationship with Him
== 10 minutes later ==
Talk about Extremist Christian people.

We talked really for a long long long time

No comments: