A bit of everything. Many sides of my life reflecting a lot of personalities

Friday, May 04, 2007

overdosis of leukocytes art basophil.

Never knew before until today. My doctor told me that all the symptoms I have is caused by over reaction of my body against something. Kind of allergic status.
The Basophil that I have is 4,7 times the maximum number of normal person. My body reacts quiet strongly with certain things. Example is dust. I can't be exposed to a lot of dust. I can't breath will cough and sneeze the whole time.
But new thing for me. Until today I didnt know that Leukocytes or more common as white blood cells are differentiated into several types like the one with memory or for T Cell or for the allergic. Wow new thing for me. Cool.

Further information check this link




Here is one of my favorite music long long time ago