A bit of everything. Many sides of my life reflecting a lot of personalities

Sunday, April 22, 2007

job job job

Yes I love my job. I am working at the moment in a very famous company. Quiet big and a bit complex due to the history. I wish to work in a whole new company without a long history behind. A long history sometimes not always a good thing, since there always conflict left over not settled until now, or there is a very complex structure of company. Where it makes the company totally unflexible. But there is a good news, the company is doing some transformation. It is not easy but it will be the best for everyone of us. Yes there will be some difficult situation or time but changing is not always easy. We need a good change management principle. Not easy but I believe that we can do that. Yes together we can do that.
Next time I will write a bit of my job. My job connected a lot with trips. I have sooooooo many trips around the world, which I sometimes like it sometimes hate it depending on how tired I am.

No comments: