A bit of everything. Many sides of my life reflecting a lot of personalities

Friday, April 06, 2007

About me,

I consider myself as:

- funny
- emotional
- crazy
- hardworker
- serious

Yes a lot of contradiction in me. In some case I am lunatic funny in other case I am totally serious always in focus. That of course make some people confuse how to handle or deal with me.
About my appearance, I dont consider myself as very good looking person. Nope. But my appearance is quiet nice or pleasing. Yes I dont have problem to have this look.
Jump back to my personality. I dont have such a nice guy personality that pleases everyone. Not at all. I am the type of guy that half of the people will hate me totally and half of the people will love me totally. I am not the guy in the middle where people will say: Paul? He is a nice guy. But thats all. About me some people will say very mean thing and some will say very nice thing. Why? Guess this is due to my directness. I am way too direct. I don't use any mask. Cause I feel good with my personality. Nobody can tell me to change to this or to behave to this. I am not going to sacrifice myself to satisfy everyone. No thats not me.
About what I do for living, I love my job. This is what I like. It is crazy job a lot of stress but I like it so much. And yes I am good at my job although still many things to be made better. I am still working at it. For the grace of God I have always been blessed with great bosses. Even from the beginning of my career. Until now I have good relationship with my bosses.

Ok thats all for now.

No comments: