A bit of everything. Many sides of my life reflecting a lot of personalities

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Me humble. no way.....

Don't hate me because I am awesome. hehehehe
We were queuing for the food after the service. Look like in depressed time, where everybody has to queue for oil, rice, bread, like in the 50s? I hope my history teaching still has their mark in my brain. :-D. A friend of mind Andreas introduce me to a guy named David, do you know Paul, the awesome guy. He is working in X company, and nobody really know what is he doing, and very difficult to understand what is he doing, it is something with computer, strategy, etc. huahahahahaha
I don't care. the point is I am awesome. So people don't hate me for I am really awesome.

A friend of mine called me. Sophia her name. She said something like this. Paul it is really fun to have friend like you, you have good job, good knowledge, etc, etc, but you are very down to earth. I said: What did you just said? Me down to earth? Don't say that. I belong to the greatest people living on earth list, I am not down to earth. She said yes I am, cause I can eat cheap food go to very small restaurant on the street doesn't care have to be in the high expensive restaurant. I can be in the ordinary restaurant. I said: NO WAY. Don't put me in the same class with peasant people. I born to be rich and powerful. I am not ordinary people. I can eat there because I am stingy. STINGY I don't like spending money for f***ing expensive restaurant. It is not because I am humble!!!!!! Don't say that word. Oh a bad image for me. :-D

The 2nd part was really our conversation. But I need to correct many things. The real me is:

I am not humble to arrogant people, I will be even more arrogant than them
I love to be with people, for me everyone born as human being, there is no a better race, better class of people. We are all human.
I don't like to talk about how much I earn, what I have, etc. It is not something you need to brag for.

I was in my country last month, there a huge gap between the have and the have not. I ordered a BECAK driver for a day to drive me everywhere in one small city. And I had to drag him over inside the restaurant so he could eat with me on the same table. A country where there most of the time you have servant to serve you for almost everything. In my parents house we don't have servant, we have to do everything ourselves. It is okay. Nothing bad without having servants.

I could not see the poverty, I could not understand how poverty and the rich can stand together side by side there. A huge difference, a family living inside a cart (yes a cart what we called gerobak) and beside them is a very luxury over the top mall Pacific Place. This family could not even buy a single thing from that mall. It was really hurt for me to see that.

Yes I love buying good things, I love leather a lot, I have may be more than 10 leather bags, suitcases, etc. I bought that with my own money. Now everytime I am buying thing, I always reminded how much other people earn, it is good, it teachs me to be wise with the money, better to use it, where can be useful or even blessing to others.

Thanks for all things that You have given me. And led me to be a blessing wherever I am. Difficult, but I will try

No comments: