A bit of everything. Many sides of my life reflecting a lot of personalities

Saturday, April 18, 2009

happyness

Not rich (yet)
Not famous (yet)
Not married (yet)
Not successful (yet)

But I am satisfied

great family with a lot of love, we are not rich but we have love. A lot to give. We love each other sooooooooooo much. My mom, dad, sis, bro in law, cousins, unties, uncles.

great health just small sickness.

great job great carreer

great expectations.

God I am counting my blessing and I am truly blessed

2 comments:

Silly said...

Ahhh, what a great counting paul.

And thanks for being my closed friend and my fan (ehh, yang terakhir yakin gak kamu?, hahahaha).

Paul, thanks yah. You done nothing, buat your supports means everything.

Warmest hug from a friend too.

Silly

paulkun said...

thank you for my only visitor hahahahaha