A bit of everything. Many sides of my life reflecting a lot of personalities

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I am strucked by this song.
Again and again God shows me, how He talks with me.
In the last couple of days, I was just filled with a lot of Worship songs.
I was just singing a long song after song.
I am not a religious person. But in the last couple of days I am just filled with those.
I didnt know why.
The last three weeks, a lot of things happened to me.

- my aunt died.
She was a christian, one of very few in my family. Was really proud to see how God did really change her and her husband. But I know that she is now with our Father.
- I got new position
Not a big thing, but I was happy to have this honour from my new boss.
- I bought an appartment.
Yes a big investment in a difficult time. I just felt right. It seems everything working out the way it should be. Without any problem at all.
- I got operation
I got kind of big operation inside my mouth. So can not really talk at the moment.

And that is why I havent updated this blog. Was really busy travelling all the time. But what I want is to be a great follower of Him, to be humble in front of Him, to be with Him. It is difficult as I am not a religious person.
Today I was singing the whole time this song.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Mercy Me Word of God speak

And the funny thing is it's okay
The last thing I need is to be heard
But to hear what You would say

[CHORUS]
Word of God speak
Would You pour down like rain
Washing my eyes to see
Your majesty
To be still and know
That You're in this place
Please let me stay and rest
In Your holiness
Word of God speak

I'm finding myself in the midst of You
Beyond the music, beyond the noise
All that I need is to be with You
And in the quiet hear Your voice

[REPEAT CHORUS 2x]

I'm finding myself at a loss for words
And the funny thing is it's okay

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a wonderful new week.
Starting fresh and strengthened

1 comment:

silly said...

Paul, I've just read this article, now I know why you haven't updated your blog.

Really happy to read that you're filled with worship songs. You know, sometimes when I felt very weak and lonely, I sang the worship songs and I felt my soul full of joy.

Congratulation on your promotion and the new apartment. Send my condolences to your aunt's families. Hope they can get through this lost of your aunt.

btw, sorry to hear about your operation. On your mouth? operasi gigi kah? Semoga sekarang sdh gak kenapa2.

Thanks for stopping by again then.

Love and pray from a friend in Indonesia,

Silly