A bit of everything. Many sides of my life reflecting a lot of personalities

Thursday, February 01, 2007

I am lying on my bed today. A bit sick, my nose is killing me, just running all the time. snif snif.
my boss called me today to tell me the good news about a new team member. I should say that I am really blessed with all my bosses (now and previous ones). They are all so nice.
I love my new task, my project, I just need to give my whole more into it. Sometimes which I didnt give. Sigh. What I need more is to be more active to interact with more international people compares only sitting and reading mails. Sigh. :-D hehehe but I do really my new task. It is really cool. I will learn a lot.
I am going to have the whole day rest basically doing nothing and may be calling some people to annoy them hehehehe

No comments: