A bit of everything. Many sides of my life reflecting a lot of personalities

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Faim,


hik hik yes I am totally hungry. :-D let me eat something first this morning.
I am still lazying around this morning on my bed and hearing some music. Sigh I am hearing Beyonce. He he he he. Well basically I dont really like her. I dont really like her attitude to be the center of everything. To be the spotlight of the group. Well destiny child is a group or suppose to be. But what I saw is one woman group, the others just as supporters. Kind of hate it. Since we have to admit that Kelly and Michelle can really sing. I love their voice.
I hate the ending of Ooh child from destiny and Cindy Lauper, where Beyonce tried to make a sensational ending, which actually really sucks!

No comments: