A bit of everything. Many sides of my life reflecting a lot of personalities

Sunday, August 09, 2009

pastor said

what would you think if you knew that in 5 minutes you will die?
What would you regret? Things you haven't done in your life. What?
What I would do:

- not to count things I haven't done in my life
- not going to regret anythings which already passed
- not going to regret any sin, mistakes done

What I would do

- thinking seeing the Lord
- thinking I hope I was right, I believed that I will be with my Lord
- calling all my families, friends, telling them how I love them

I don't want die in regret. If I would die in 5 minutes, I would die in peace.

No regret. Appreciate every little thing you have in life. Sadness, happiness, are part of life. Life your live to the fullest.

After all that I can say yes I am proud of my life, I am happy to meet God. I am not saying that I am purely innocent. No way I have done many unthinkable sinful things. In my own eyes I can't be forgiven. But thank to the Lord that I am not God. Thanks that we have a great God, great Lord.

I will continue my race...

1 comment:

silly said...

Wowww... I love the way you express your faithfulness on God. Keren banget, sumpah.

Then don't forget to put my number on your call list yahhhhhh...

kapan ke Indo, kabarin yah.. kalo gak malu jalan sama wong ndeso macam saya, tell me as soon as you arrive at Indo.

salam,
Silly