A bit of everything. Many sides of my life reflecting a lot of personalities

Sunday, October 19, 2008

who am I

lately feeling like being a small kid inside a metal box.
too busy only to play with himself.
Do not dare to see outside or even to step outside the box.
On the other hand I have been relentless, need to breath, need to get out.
Who am I? I need to know who I really am.
Feeling need to find myself.
Should I leave everything and start to find myself?
What is the use of having many things but loosing your own soul

2 comments:

Silly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Silly said...

Hmmm... been there, done that.. :)

Paulkun, apa khabar? Hope you are ok now. Sometimes, we keep asking who we are, but do not do anything to get the answer, or just confuse to do anything to find the answer.

Need a friend to share?... I can be a good listener.

Takecare and GBU.