A bit of everything. Many sides of my life reflecting a lot of personalities

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

blessed


Saw another Tyler Perry's movie. This one with the title meet the Browns.
I have to admit that I am a bit lunatic fan of Tyler Perry. Go Tyler go Tyler. His movie is usually surrounding following characteristics:

1. black community
2. black woman being abused, or struggle as single parent against crazy world.
3. the woman is almost at the end of giving up everything. Nowhere to run, etc.
4. at the end happy ending
5. And there is MADEA

Well one of his film did not have woman as main protagonist, but only one as I remember. And the next film will be a bit different. A lot of white people will be involved.
Tyler Perry usually play as an old aggressive but honorable woman, whose name is Madea. She is a bit lunatic always carry a gun inside her bag. And does not afraid to fight a man. In this film she fought a whole bunch of policemen. :-D

In the "meet the browns" there is a single mother struggling through life, trying to find anything to feed her kids and to give them a proper school. She is really poor, where at one time, she lost her job, doesnt have money to pay rent to pay electricity, abused by her ex husband, and so on. But the Guy up there wanted to bless her through a lot of incidents which brought her to a new life in a new town.

Seeing the movie, thinking back, what I have done in my life, what I have been through or my family been through. I have to say that I am blessed. Really blessed. There are sometimes, where I have to work and save a lot so I can even pay rent, food, even sometimes hunger myself so I can save some money for other things. But nevertheless I were so blessed, even now I am really blessed for all what I have, all what I have achieved. There is no reason to complain. I have difficulties even now, but I just have to look back and see what God has been done in my life.
I am blessed...............

No comments: